Requires completion of course : Financial Management for SMEs ‘Week 2’
This course focuses on teaching SMEs how to create, communicate and deliver value to customers while managing customer relationships in ways that benefits the business. The course covers the formulation and implementation of the elements of marketing strategy through the application of concepts of marketing, branding and decision tools.
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
- Understand the critical environmental forces that shape marketing practice.
- Apply fundamental marketing concepts to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy.
- Identify and examine your target market in order to create compelling brand differentiation and a relevant positioning.
- Know how to engage and activate customers through targeted communications and specific messaging.
- Marketing tools for your business
- Customer relationship & consumer behavior
- Market Segmentation & targeting
- Brand Positioning & Strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Global Marketing – expanding into international markets
- Developing a marketing plan
|Marketing Tools for Businesses Details||00:00:00|
|Customer relationship & Consumer behavior Details||00:00:00|
|Market Segmentation & Targeting Details||00:00:00|
|Brand Positioning & Strategies Details||00:00:00|
|Digital Marketing Details||00:00:00|
|Global Marketing Details||00:00:00|
|Marketing Plan Details||00:00:00|
|Case Studies and Additional Study Material|
|Case Studies and Additional Study Material Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.