Leveraging untapped business resources through effective financial
This course focuses on teaching SMEs how to understand the dynamics of handling their business finances.
The main purpose is to help SMEs to develop the understanding and skills necessary to become more
effective stewards of their business finances, know the finance tools available, the costs and returns, the best
approach, alternative access to finance, and the right financial instruments to use.
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
1. Understand financial management and the important to their business
2. Understand business financing; raising funds and budgeting
3. Identify financial management practices, rules, and tools that are available
4. Understand taxes pertaining to their business
5. Prepare and interpret financial statements
6. Understand and apply time value to money concepts
1. Financial Management and Planning for your business
2. Finance Solutions for your business needs
3. Alternative Financing
|Module 1- Financial Management for your business|
|Financial Management for your business Details||00:00:00|
|Module 2- Financial Planning for your business|
|Financial Planning for your business Details||00:00:00|
|Module 3- Broadening the range of financial instruments|
|Broadening the range of financial instruments Details||00:00:00|
|Module 4 - Case Studies and Additional Reading Material|
|Case Studies and Additional Reading Material Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.