This course will guide participants in developing an ESG management approach that is time-efficient, appropriately engages investees, and in compliance with investor demands. It will help SMEs better understand and implement ESG requirements to differentiate themselves and attract more capital.
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
- Understand and implement ESG requirements.
- Identify ESG requirements and know how to implement it.
- Develop an ESG management approach that suits your business structure.
- Know how to structure the ESG Management system to attract investor capital.
- ESG Requirements (understanding WB’s Environmental and Social Framework – ESF).
- Key ESG risks for SMEs.
- How to be a Sustainable SME.
- Applying ESG Management Systems (ESMS) and Due Diligence Tools & Process to your business.
|Module 1: An Introduction to ESG and Impact|
|Module 1 Course Note Details||00:00:00|
|Module 1 Course Reading Details||00:00:00|
|Module 2: Why ESG and Impact matter|
|Module 2 Course Note Details||00:00:00|
|Module 2 Course Reading Details||00:00:00|
|Module 3: How to build your ESG and Impact Strategy|
|Module 3 Course Note Details||00:00:00|
|Module 4: How to track and measure ESG and Impact|
|Module 4 Course Note Details||00:00:00|
|Module 4 Course Reading Details||00:00:00|
|Module 5: Impact in the real world|
|Module 5 Course Note Details||00:00:00|
|Module 5 Course Reading Details||00:00:00|
|Final Course Assessment|
|ESG Final Assignment Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.