This course teaches the key skills in understanding, mapping, designing, analyzing, automating and monitoring business operation processes. You will learn how your business processes relate to your customers and the delivery of value. SMEs will learn to analyze organizational performance from a process perspective, redesign processes using value-focused techniques, design workflows and implement them in their business.
If you are a business owner, leader or manager engaged in operations or business transformation, then this course is for you.
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
- identify and understand the business automation processes
- develop an implementation and integration strategy for their business processes
- assess the efficiency and effectiveness of their business from a process perspective
- conduct process improvements and identify any weaknesses in a process design
- determine the role of technology in supporting their processes
- Business Process Management Lifecycle (goal setting, process design, process implementation, process enactment and measurement, and process evaluation)
- Process identification and mapping
- Process analysis and design
- Process automation and innovation
- Process monitoring & mining (Managing processes, metrics and dashboard)
- Business transformation and supporting technologies (workflow management and process analytics)
- Customer Journey Map
|Business Process Details||00:00:00|
|Business Process Management Details||00:00:00|
|Business Process Management Lifecycle Details||00:00:00|
|Business Automation Details||00:00:00|
|Process Mapping Details||00:00:00|
|Process Optimization Details||00:00:00|
|Case Studies and other Reading material|
|Case Studies and other Reading material Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.