This course will equip entrepreneurs with essential business law skills. A business goes through many stages of growth after incorporation, and various skill sets are required to handle evolving challenges that businesses face on the legal, regulatory and business front.
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
- Identify essential legal skills required to run a business.
- Understand the legal issues and challenges in your business.
- Know the requirements and due legal process required to start and sustain a business locally and globally.
- Know how to raise funds using a venture capital.
- Understanding your regulatory environment, how it impacts your business and how to address it.
- Contract negotiations (protecting your business).
- The requirements of a Legal Due Diligence.
- Venture Capital firms – Do’s and Don’ts with fund raising.
|Understanding your regulatory environment, how it impacts your business and how to address it Details
|Contract negotiations -protecting your business Details
|The requirements of a Legal Due Diligence. Details
|2 weeks, 4 days
|Venture Capital Firms- Do’s and Don’ts with Fundraising Details
|Additional Case Studies and Course Material
|Additional Case Studies and Course Material Details
No Reviews found for this course.