This course focuses on a practical and in-depth understanding of international trade and commodity finance, focusing on key trade finance products and techniques for emerging markets and growing SMEs. SMEs will learn how to unlock inter and intra-regional trade to boost growth using technology,
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
- Identify and access the appropriate trade finance products, digital trade finance, effective negotiation of payment terms,
- Understand bills of exchange, documentary credits and documentary collections.
- Africa Continental Free Trade Agreement (AfCFTA)
- Accessing Trade Finance in Africa: the barriers for SMEs, challenges and gaps (duties, tariff, etc.)
- Financing Africa Trades: Global Trade Liquidity Program (GTLP) and other multilateral institutions commitments.
- Trade Finance instruments and methods.
- Alternative Lenders: Digital Trade Finance and Fintech.
- International trade finance – payments, documentation, insurance, etc.
|Module One: Introduction to Trade Finance|
|Module 1 Course Lesson Notes Details||00:00:00|
|Module 1 Course reading Details||00:00:00|
|Module Two: Legal actions: taking Security & Related Principles in Trade Finance Transactions|
|Module 2 Course Lesson Notes Details||00:00:00|
|Module 2 Course Reading Details||00:00:00|
|Module 1 Assessment Details||00:00:00|
|Module 2 Assessment Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.