This course provides SMEs with insight on strategic key aspects, critical success factors and challenges of running a business. It will introduce the strategic tools for operating SME business in the local and foreign markets. It will help SMEs assess the importance of identifying target market, product differentiation, competitive positioning, internal capabilities and partnership opportunities. In addition, SMEs will learn strategic management models and theory specific to SMEs.
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
- Gain knowledge of systems and techniques to manage and strategically position their business.
- Evaluate market opportunities, conduct SWOT analysis, analyze target customers, and assess competitors and potential strategic partnerships.
- Learn about tools for assessing foreign markets and strategic evaluation models in Africa.
- Understand the challenges and the unique position in contrast to larger organizations.
- Identify and analyze factors for successful strategies as well as reasons for failure based on specific case studies.
- Understand the importance of strategy for growth, sustainability and innovation.
- Understand customer centricity and having an outside-in perspective.
- Understand the importance of defining the right strategy in a fast changing world and to apply specific tools, models and processes.
- Defining a winning strategy – cascading choices, market positioning, SWOT Analysis, market analysis.
- Measuring and understanding your customer.
- Innovation Management and having an Innovation Culture.
- Key success factors that contribute to high growth and how to manage a high growth company.
- Customer Experience Value (CXV).
|What is Strategy||00:00:00|
|External and Internal Assessment||00:00:00|
|Expanding your Business||00:00:00|
|Case Studies and Additional Study Material|
|Case Studies and Additional Study Material||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.