This course focuses on teaching SMEs about the concepts and importance of organizational structures and succession planning in a business. It would cover the process from finding and bringing in human capital to developing an internal structure to creating succession plans.
Topics include talent management, career development, formal & informal structures, understanding and developing a succession plan.
Upon successful completion of this course, SMEs will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of talent management and succession planning concepts and the activities and tools involve
- Understand how companies approach talent management and succession planning in reality and challenges faced.
- Analyze employee data to identify perfect fit and talent risks when hiring.
- Develop a workable succession plan.
- Put in place implementable talent development and succession plan.
- Talent Management; definition, importance and its influence on organization decisions.
- Process for developing and implementing a Talent Management Strategy.
- Developing and organizational structure.
- Creating and managing a succession plan.
- Practical issues in Succession Planning.
|Talent Management Details||00:00:00|
|Developing a Talent Management Strategy Details||00:00:00|
|Designing a fit for purpose organization structure Details||00:00:00|
|Succession Management Details||00:00:00|
|Practical issues to consider in succession management Details||00:00:00|
|Case Studies and Additional Reading material|
|Case Studies and additional Study Material Details||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.